BETTER PROTECTION - A hard shell case with a soft interior layer, the Geekria earphones case protects from dust, scratches, scuffs, shock, crush and moisture. Case are crafted with superior materials that are individually inspected and high-quality zippers tested for strength and reliability.
TRAVEL FRIENDLY - This hard case for headphones is lightweight and compact to fit in your backpack, carry-on or luggage for improved traveling protection. Case has plenty of space to organize other accessories like headphone cables, amplifier (AMP), earpads, iPod, flash disk, power bank, phone or charger during travel.
HIGHLY COMPATIBLE - Hard shell case fits a wide range of brands, including AKG K 545, K 619, K 67, K 167, ATH-M50, M50x, ANC29, ESW10, WS77, SONY MDR 770BN, 950BT, 920, 900, B&O PLAY by BANG & OLUFSEN BeoPlay H2, H6, H7, H8, H9, Cowin E7 Wireless Bluetooth headphone. Case dimensions 8.46 x 7.48 x 2.36 inches (21.5 X 19 X 6 cm) See full list of headphones in product description.
SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - Every Geekria product is backed by superior quality, reliable customer service. If the case does not fit your headphone or break in 1 year, GeekriaDirect will replace it with a new one or full refund. No question asked.
Package Contents: Headphone Case X 1
Case compatible with (but not limited to):
- AKG K540, K545, K610, K619, K67 case
- AKG K167, K490, K490NC, K495, K495NC, N60NC case
- Bose QuietComfort 35, QuietComfort 35 Series II, QuietComfort 25, QuietComfort 15 case
- Bose SoundLink, SoundTrue, around-ear wireless headphones II case
- Bose AE, AE2, AE2i, AE2w case
- Grado SR80e, SR80, SR80i, SR60, SR60i, SR60e case
- Grado SR225e, SR225, SR225i, SR325e, SR325, SR325i case
- Grado SR125e, SR125, SR125i, PS500e, RS1e, RS1i, RS1, RS2e, RS2 case
And many other headphones
- Headphone case only, Headphone not included.
(Colors shown in pictures may slightly differ from actual product due to lighting and color settings.)
on April 22, 2015
Michael A Johnson
on April 22, 2015
on April 12, 2015
on May 26, 2015
on May 30, 2015
on June 3, 2015
on April 27, 2015
on May 28, 2015