BETTER PROTECTION - A hard shell case with a soft interior layer, the Geekria earphones case protects from dust, scratches, scuffs, shock, crush and moisture. Case are crafted with superior materials that are individually inspected and high-quality zippers tested for strength and reliability.
TRAVEL FRIENDLY - This hard case for headphones is lightweight and compact to fit in your backpack, carry-on or luggage for improved traveling protection. Case has plenty of space to organize other accessories like headphone cables, amplifier (AMP), earpads, iPod, flash disk, power bank, phone or charger during travel.
HIGHLY COMPATIBLE - Hard shell case fits a wide range of brands, including AKG K 812, 872, 845BT, 712 Pro, 701, 702, 701, Sennheiser HD700, HD650, HD600, HD630VB, URBANITE XL, MOMENTUM 2, HE1. Case dimensions 9.25 x 8.07 x 4.33 inches (23.5 X 20.5 X 11 cm) See full list of headphones in product description.
SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - Every Geekria product is backed by superior quality, reliable customer service. If the case does not fit your headphone or break in 1 year, GeekriaDirect will replace it with a new one or full refund. No question asked.
Package Contents: Headphone Case X 1, Foam X 1. NOTE: Foam interior only compatible with Sennheiser HD650, HD600, HD598, HD558, HD518, Beyerdynamic DT 880, 990, Sony Z7 or similar sized headphones
Compatible with (but not limited to):
- AKG K812, K872, K845BT, K712 Pro, K701, K702, Q701 case
- AKG K601, K603, K618, K612 Pro, K553, K551, K550, K545, K540, K533 Pro, K514MII, K514, K512, K511 case
- AKG K272, K271 MII, K242, K240, K240 MKII, K240 Studio, K182, K171 MKII, K142, K141 MKII, K121 Studio case
- AKG K99, K92, K77, K72, K52, K44, N90Q case
- AKG HSC271, HSD271, K181 DJ, K167 DJ, AV100, M220 case
- Sennheiser HD700, HD650, HD600, HD630VB, URBANITE XL, MOMENTUM 2, HE 1 case
- Sennheiser HD598, HD580, HD558, HD518, HD471, HD461, HD449, HD439, HD429, HD419, HD380 Pro, HD335, HD280 Pro, HD8DJ, HD7DJ, HD6 Mix case
- Sennheiser Game Zero, PXC550, PCX450, PC320, PC333D, PC323D, PC363D, MM 500-X, MM 550X, HDR 160 case
- Beyerdynamic MMX 300, CUSTOM ONE PRO PLUS, T90, T70, T5p, T1, CUSTOM STUDIO, DTX 910 case
- Beyerdynamic DT1770 Pro, DT1990 Pro, DT990 Pro, DT880 Pro, DT797, DT790, DT770 Pro, DT770 M, DT700, DT660, DT440, DT297, DT290, DT287, DT250, DT150, DT109, DT108, DT100 case
- Audio-Technica ATH-W3000ANV, ATH-W5000, ATH-W1000Z, ATH-A1000Z, ATH-AD1000X, ATH-AD900X, ATH-AD700X, AD500X, ATH-ADG1x, ATH-AG1x, ATH-A990z, ATH-ATH-A550Z, ATH-A2000Z, ATH-PDG1, ATH-PG1 case
- Audio-Technica ATH-WS99BT, ATH-WS1100iS, ATH-R70x, ATH-M70x, ATH-M50, ATH-M40, ATH-M30 case
- Denon AH-D7100, D7000, D5000, D2000, D1000, AH-D600, AH-D340 , AH-MM400, AH-MM300 case
- Shure SRH240, SRH440, SRH550DJ, SRH750DJ, SRH840, SRH940, SRH1440, SRH1540, SRH1840 case
- Hifiman HE560, HE400
- Sony XB700, XB500, XB300, MA900, MA100, Z7, 1ADAC, 1ABT, 1ADAC case
- Grado GS1000e, GS2000e, PS1000e case
- Oppo PM-3
- Philips Fidelio X2, X1, L1, L2, SHP9500 case
- V-Moda Crossfade
- Pioneer HDJ-1500, HDJ-2000, HRM-5, HRM-6, HRM-7 case
- Monster DNA, ROC
- Plantronics BackBeat PRO case
Your Recently Viewed
Customer Questions & Answers
Question form IP:Does this case fit Focal Utopia?
There's are great storage for my headphones.
on February 28, 2016
I bought this because I travel quite a bit and I wanted to make sure my AKG K7XX won't be damaged while doing so. The case is quite large, which is fine because so are my headphones. I love the fact that there is a custom cut foam insert, however my AKG headphones will not fit inside the case with the foam insert. I had to remove it in order to fit them inside, and even then, just barley. Over all I'm pleased, just wish that the foam cut out would fit my headphones, maybe I get some custom cut for me.Pros:- Large enough for huge headphones- Very sturdy feeling- Carrying handle- Hard caseCons:- Foam insert doesn't work for all listed headphones- Slippery texture (This is purely preference)-
on February 23, 2016
The case is nice and sleek. I like the look. Does what I need and the foam insert holds things together nicely. The zipper feels a bit cheap but not a big deal so far. I am glad I bought this case.
on February 1, 2016
Fits headphones just fine with extra room for a spare cable and amplifier.
on January 25, 2016
Purchased this to keep my Sennheiser HD-598's protected from the elements and my two children. It is more than adequate for the task, however, I wouldn't recommend putting in luggage or bag with lots of weight pushing down on it.
on January 22, 2016
on January 20, 2016
It's a sturdy case but the foaming got in the way.
on January 5, 2016
Fits by Sennheiser headphones. Like the sturdy by light case.