Compatible with Audio Technica ATH-M50 (and all other M50 sub models); Bose quietcomfort QC15, QC25, QC35, AE2; Sony MDR V6, ZX 700, MDR 7506(See full list of headphones in product description. )
Protein Leather for Extra Comfort, Memory Foam to Enhance Noise Blocking, Comfortable and fits many oval cup designed headphones.
Memory foam moulds beautifully to the shape of the head, creating a tight seal and a truly comfortable fit. When not in use the ear pads return to their original shape - maximum comfort and longer lasting.
Product Dimensions: 4.33 X 3.35 X 0.98 inches (11 X 8.5 X 2.5 cm)
Geekria SureFit Guarantee: 100% Money Back if Not Fit
Mistakes Happen. We've Got You Covered.
With Geekria SureFit, we make sure you have complete peace of mind when shopping for any earpad we offer.
If you made a mistake matching your headphone type, or the earpad didn't fit, we'll make full refund.
Compatible with (but not limited to):
- AKG 240 701 Q701 K553 K140 K44 K181
- Audio Technica ATH-M50 (and all other M50 sub models) , PRO500mk2, ATH-ANC9, AD700x, ATH-A500s, ATH-ad900x
- ASTRO Gaming A40, A40 TR, A50
- Bose quietcomfort QC15, QC25, QC35, AE2
- Beyerdynamic DT 770, Custom One Pro Plus
- Corsair Gaming VOID Wireless, Vengeance 2100 RGB Gaming Headset
- DENON AH-D950, -D2000, D5000, D7000
- HyperX Cloud, Cloud II, Cloud Revolver S
- JVC S500S, sz2000, HA-D590
- Koss QZ-99, Pro4AAs, PRO-DJ100/200
- Klipsch M40 noise canceling headphones
- Monoprice 8323, 605050, 10823 headphone
- MEE audio Atlas, EDM Universe, Air-Fi, Rumble, KidJamz, Wave, Matrix3, Matrix2
- PDP Afterglow LVL 3, AG7, AG9, AG 9+, Afterglow wireless headphones
- PSB M4U 2 noise cancelling headphones
- Razer Kraken 7.1's, M&J Electrostatz GL2
- Sony MDR XB950BT, MDR-10rbt, MDR-10rnc, MDR-10r, MDR V6, ZX 700, MDR-ZX770BT, MDR 7506, MDR 100ABN, MDR-CD900ST, MDR Z600, V600, V700, V900, V900HD, V7509, V7509H
- Soundblaster Tactic3D Rage USB headset
- Sentey GS-4731 computer headsets, M-Audio Q40
- Superlux HD668B, Philips SHP9500's, Pioneer SE-305, Panasonic RP-HTX7
- Skullcandy Slyr gaming headse, NVX XPT100, NAD Viso HP50
- Sennheiser PC 350, HD 280, HD580, Urbanite XL
- Tascam TH02, Fostex T50RP T50, Grado SR80s
- Takstar HI 2050 and Pro 80, Senal SMH-1000, Shure SRH 440
- Turtle beach 800x, PX4's, PX24, stealth 400, X12
- Ultrasone HF 580, SH 1 Pro, HFI 780, JBL E50BT
- V-MODA Crossfade Wireless, M-100, LP, LP2
And many other oval-designed headphones.